Tuesday, September 28, 2010

MIDNIGHT

MIDNIGHT. Isn't it creepy? Especially when you're in the center of town the the bell goes RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING time twelve... Actually, bells go bong.... Y'know, I'm supposed to be doing homework..... But my parents are UNAWARE OF THAT FACT so I'll type random things about being up late at night.

I've always thought that staying up till five was messed up, until I tried it... It was a party, right after a dance, and me and my friend Matt had stayed up until five oclock in the morning, and it was very odd. When you stay up you have this feeling that you can't get rid of, and that's always why you stay up. Or the exact opposite, your mind is wandering too much. But when you stay up until FIVE IN THE MORNING it's kind of hard to think at all at that point, and process that it's actually tomorrow. My particular feeling was me dancing with some girl I had a crush on....

"Hey Matt, guess what?"

"What?"

"I danced with Nicole."

"Nice."

It went on for hours. He finally said:

"Hey Alex, guess what?"

"What?"

"I DANCED WITH YOUR FREAKING EX!!!!"

"um."

Yeah, he was kind of annoyed... but you get the point.. You stay up because there's always a feeling you can't really shake until you either figure it out, or it is figured out and you need to find out what to do with it... Or at least that's why I stay up. Never purposely... Unless I'm at a party. But yeah. And sometimes there's school the next day, and you don't get ANY SLEEP whatsoever, and your brain is wicked messed up because you're not even tired in school at all. Which brings me to the point of:

Why would anyone be so stupid as to stay up until five on a "school night?"

Well.... Up above.... And you're just stupid. which everyone is at times.

I just felt really pointless all of a sudden...

Let's talk about something ELSE! GIRLS! hehehehe..... I mean PEOPLE! Actually let's save that for another time, I have to go work on some HOMEWORK THAT I HATE BECAUSE I HATE HOMEWORK!

Wish you all a happy day!

-Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment