Thursday, February 24, 2011

Lots of Stuff, for the Second day in a Row!

Confusing things are happening to me at the moment. And it's almost vacation for  people in New Hampshire! And I've realized I'm annoying. A summary of today's blog!

Okay anyway, hi. Two blogs in a row. It's weird. Like, really weird. I don't know if I'm going to finish this one, but it almost looks as if I'm doing my homework to my dad. So I'll tell you how you can relate to my confusing situation right now by asking question about you and stuff.

So, have you readers ever self-reflected, meaning looked upon yourself? I mean, have any of you ever really found out who you are? Because I thought I had just a few days ago, and I'm sort of still in a wicked promising path to finding out who I am. It's cool, because it's sort of like, everyone tries to find out their whole life, so it's been a really horizontal slope to finding out who you are, and then my little linen on a graph showing how much I've found out about myself just sky-rocketed.

I'm a know-it-all.

Yup. That's me. I'm also spoiled. 

Have you ever had that feeling before? Like, when you find out something bad about yourself? I mean, I'm not particularly depressed about it, because I've always sort of prided myself in being strictly optimistic at all times, but right now I'm just trying to change, and it's really hard. It takes a lot of energy. And effort. Mostly energy.

Now on a brighter note, in New Hampshire, it's almost Winter Vacation! At the end of winter! Which is stupid! Enough of the !s! Okay anyway... Our school system is stupid. Because unlike most, if it snows 10 feet, they make you go to school, because everything must benefit education!!!! 

Stupid education, ruining everything...

Anyway, they're very strict here, except for the dress code... and all of our teachers are completely unreasonable when it comes to homework. Does that happen to you? Because I'm only in 8th grade, Junior High, and I usually have a two or three hour workload of homework to do every night. And so vacation would be great if I didn't have an ICT project, an English project, and a History project to do. The ICT being the most stressful. And I'm not getting Honor Roll, which is totally disgraceful.

But do I care? Nope!

Don't care very much, anyway. And you know why? Because all of the people that do care are the kind of people I never really get along with. I always think of those people as low people, people that are driven by directive and accomplishment in academics. I don't want to be one of those people, so I try as much as I try and I'll go to a fine music college, because that's what I want to do, be in music. So for all of the people like that out there, don't care too much about grades in Middle School. Because it won't help much in the future.

Oh, and my dad is still a douche. Yay!

Well, now that I'm done puking all over today's post, I'll be seein' yah!

Forever yours,

-Alex

PS- Sorry if there are any typos in previous and future blogs - I haven't had time to correct them, so please forgive me =P

No comments:

Post a Comment