Saturday, December 25, 2010

CHRISTMAS???

It's Christmas!!

Why the heck would I be updating my blog on Christmas when I could be using my presents?? Wel, because I'm using one of my presents! I got a freaking laptop!!! How epic is that? That's right, wicked freaking epic.

Well, there really isn't anything to blog about on Christmas, or about about Christmas, or anything having to do with Christmas. That didn't make sense. So how about I tell you what I got?!?!?!?! Well, a laptop, an Xbox controller, some money, aaaannddd.... some smores. Yep. 'S pretty much it.

....Soo....

Sup?

Okay, how about YOU tell ME what YOU got. And then this post will finally be over. Because, pretty much, this is the lamest post ever =D Which is awesome. Because it's Christmas. And something MUSt be lame on Christmas, so now nothing else will be! Yay!

Merry Christmas, peopleses!

-Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment