Monday, January 3, 2011

*sigh* Stuff about technologyyy....

Well hello there. It's me. Awesomehead. I'm here to coach you ab-- YOPP!!!! *stolenjokesstolenjokes!*

Hehe, this blog totally needs an intro theme song xD So hello. I know, I haven't blogged since Christmas. It's been a long time. Even though it hasn't.

So I was pondering, one fateful day in early January, like, the 2nd, about stuff. Okay, that didn't come off as majestic as I would have hoped. okay, so I was up really late on my new laptop, right? Twittering. about stuff. and @loisunpublished and @maureenjohnson and some other people that I follow post a lot, and I was SO BORED that I was replying 'n stuff. And it made me wonder. Is Twitter meant to share something you did, or something you think, and then just have people read it and move on? Is it something to just put your thoughts down in? Are people actually, y'know, supposed to reply to what you say, or is that considered annoying, or in vice versa, rude? (Did that just make sense?)

Well, I don't know. It's a though to ponder on, and I NEEEDDDD (want really badly (If you hadn't figured that out)) answerssss so that it's less.... weird... when I go on Twitter. Also youtube.

Youtube is weird. I mean, if you're subscribed to this not-so-famous channel, and you comment and all of their videos because it's generally accepted to comment on videos, do the people making the video y'know, think of "that dude who always comments on my videos"? Say if a channel has like, 100 subscribers or something, and you see usually only 5-10 comments, of there's always the same person commenting that you have no idea who it is, do the people think of that person, and do they judge you and/or think of you as a creeper? Or do they think of you as a fan?

I'm asking this because, as you know by my new and improved bio, I'm outgoing. And Youtube and Facebook and Twitter are great sites to randomly come across this person, me they be younger or older or live near you or far away from you, that is weird and interesting and like you. Like you a lot. But you're the one who has come across them on this site, and they have not come across you, so you subscribe to them or friend them or follow them, and they don't think of it as "coming across" some person that's "like" them, they think of it as some random person they don't know that starts following them. It's kind of frustrating, because I don't know the answer and I want to know the appropriate thing to.. y'know.. do. Or act the right way. Or whatever.

If any random stranger who I don't know could comment, I wouldn't think of you as a creeper or anything, and it wouldn't be awkward. For me. Because I don't know how people think of random people like me follow/friend/subscribing, but I don't think that way. So, I don't know if this was long or short or if it looks long or short, this post, but I will be leaving you with my classic,

Forever yours,

-Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment