Sunday, January 9, 2011

10-year-olds. Yummy.

Hola. It's me.

If you hadn't figured that out.

I do not know what to blog about. This will be improv. What to blog about...? I could blog about anything I'm thinking about... That would take up some space on this page.

If you hadn't noticed, I blog to have long posts. I don't want to bore anyone.

Well.. Today I went to this now-11-year-old's birthday party, with a bunch of these little people, and one of them had meds for A.D.D., and another looked like he was either extremely awkward, or had autism. Very very high functionality, so I'm thinking the former.

Anyway, there all of these little 10 year olds, but it's weird, because y'know how I'm all thinking about things and stuff? (You probably could've deduced that by now if you've been reading my blog (which no one has been)) Well, it's strange because I could relate to each one of them and what they were thinking, because some were really hyper, some were really in to whatever they were doing, some were really hyper, and some were just plain small and little and seemingly violent. And at that birthday party, I kept wondering whether I was like that when I was their age?

Is that normal?

Well, I guess it would be... I mean, it's a strange question, because you don't really recall how you acted when you were little because you didn't have much self-awareness when you were little. I guess you could gain back ground information from other sources?

I don't know. All I know is that Asquared+Bsquared=Csquared... Imeanwait, whut?

All I know is that it's frustrating and one will never really know their true every-day actions in their past. Which is kind of not good, dontcha think?? Stupid world, taking away our memory. I don't like the world today. *rambling*

Well, I don't know, this post has been not good, but I guess it will give you something to think about? I guess for now I'll just be

Forever yours,

-Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment