Monday, October 11, 2010

A Boring Post.

Actually, I don't know if this post is going to be boring, but I'm actually just going to state what's on my mind. And stuff.

Well, at first I was gonna write about confessions, but then I thought that I just posted something about love anyway. So then I was like "Religion!", but then I didn't want to insult anyone with my views. And then I was like "Politics!", but again, I don't want to make anyone feel bad or stuff like that. Guess what YOU just lost? THE GAME!

Anyway, I was going to write about confessing to people your "true feelings," because confessing to people kills if they don't have the same feelings for you as you do for them. I thought of this because I'm incredibly confused between two people. And the two people will probably read this blog, but whatever. I just need to write something down somewhere, and I feel it's my blog. Because people actually read my blog. Not really. I just like telling myself that...

But like.... One lives near me and one lives far away. And I know they both like me-ish-sort of. Both of them are -ish-sort of, also. And I know that I can choose one.... But WHO? Help me! Down in the comments! Please! With an exclamation mark! Yah!

Anyway, I can bore you with that later. I was also thinking about Twitter, about how it works and how the variety of people use it and stuff. And some people update their Twitter EVERY SINGLE SECOND OF THE YEAR. Which is odd. *mood changes*

So now to finish up this very very random blog, that's been relatively short for me, I will give a shoutout to LUNA LOVEGOOD! Sorry I couldn't make your story yet, I'll do that soon ((homework)). Yeah, me and Luna are tight. She's of course, a witch. But I'm gonna write a good narrative about her on my blog. So YES! Goodbye, my friends.

Yours Forever,

Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment