Thursday, October 14, 2010

Homework. LIKE, HOMEWORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IhatehomeworkIhatehomeworkIhatehomework I would go on, but y'see..... That would not be entertaining.

WHY DOES HOMEWORK EXIST YOU ASK? I'LL TELL YOU WHY HOMEWORK EXISTS! IT'S TO MAKE ADOLESCENTS BE SAD AND MAD AND MAKE THEIR LIFE MISERABLE JUST SO YOU CAN HAVE A HIGH TEST GRADE SO YOUR TEACHER WILL GET PAID MORE BECAUSE THAT'S HOW THEY DO IT, DON'T DENY IT, BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT HOMEWORK IS FOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On a brighter note: I don't like talking about homework. I need to talk about homework. But I don't like to. Because homework makes everything EXPLODE into millions upon billions upon trillions upon quadrillions upon quintillions of tiny little fragments of nothingness because nothingness is nothing not anything. That is what I will turn into, if I don't finish my homework, because my history teacher HATES ME and she is shorter than me and is bipolar. Not really, she just has short man's syndrome.

Brief explanation: Short man's syndrome is when short people get mad very easily. Some signs and different types of this are very buff and strong short people trying to get mad and pick at fight at a tall person, when the tall person can simply just push them off. Very frustrating if you're short.

BACK TO HOMEWORK. Who out there has homework? Who hates it? Who thinks it is a very productive way to spend your time? Who LOVELZ it? Who loves all of my millions of question marks? Who loves my use of the sound "illion" kajadabilltakilltaningtacheelmekratillion times in this post? Who has a very good name for another blog that my buddy is making?

LIKE REALLY. She NEEDS a name, just like I NEED (want) to be tall. And not have homework. AND THAT IS A LOT OF NEED. And I DON'T STALK HER. IN CAPS LOCK.

>.>
<.<

 Suspicious, right?

I am so tired I can't think. I CANNOT think. Straight. Or gay. OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH I'M DEVIOUS! Really, I'ma nerdfighter, gay marriage is a good idea to show off that GAY PEOPLE CAN ACHIEVE JUST AS MUCH AS STRAIGHT PEOPLE CAN! *hi-fives homosexual people* Anywayz, back to girls. I mean what? >.> Now, a shoutout to all the people that follow my blog without having a blogspot, but just randomly check my blog sometimes. And the people that follow my blog.

ALICE! LUNA! TIZZY! DEVON! HI PEEPS! THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME RANT ALL OVER THIS DISGUSTING PAGE! Now goodnight ladies and gentlemen, and the other people that will happen upon this blog of mine,

All and Forever yours,

Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment