Friday, October 1, 2010

Yeah, we're totally going out. Uh-huh.

URGH.  =( Today was sadness. My girlfriend was confused, and I had to tell her personally today that... I wanted to BREAK UP! OH MAH GOSHPANTS! Yeah, I tried yesterday =P Didn't work to well.

WHICH BRINGS ME TO THE SUBJECT oooooffff....

Relationships. Dreadful, right? Yes, I'm an ambitious little 14 year old dude. But yeah, I've never really understood what they mean before you're like, 20... Is it seeing your current girlfriend/boyfriend (I think I'll call it a theyfriend) Is is seeing you current theyfriend as a spouse? Or is it finding out who to date and who note to date as a spouse? Or is it just for fun nowadays? I really don't have a personal opinion, but I chose well and find out what happens. it's all about SUSPENSE. At least for me.

>.>
<.<

Don't tell anyone...

Suspicious, right?

IT'S NOW A CLICHE! hahaha, I am a cliche maker. But I mean really, why go through all this happiness if it ends in sadness? Is it worth it? Would you read a great book if it had a horrible ending? Sometimes it ends okay. Not bad or good. Or maybe towards the end it just gets worse and worse. I don't know what it is, but I just want to know if you think it's worth it. Comments would be APPRECIATED even though I'm talking to no one >.<

Wish you all the best! Ish! Mostly!

-Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment