Sunday, October 3, 2010

LA MUSICA DE AWESOME

OMG AWESOME SONG GUISE! Yeah, I've been there MANY times. Like, a lot. Just like everyone. But really, what makes a song awesome? Is it a pounding bass? Is it the rhythm, the person, the voice? The melody? IT'S  A MYSTERY!

Personal opinion: As an extreme musician, I think the combination of melodics of rhythm are the best. In an alternative-or-rock-or-indy-rock-or-anything-like-that song, I think an epic chorus, or just the right TEMPO (for you people who don't know what that means, it's the speed of the song) in a song. And a little bridge-type thing. Or a slow part. A FORMULA TO AN EPIC SONG RIGHT THERE *hint hint*

CAPS LOCK.

Haha, I'm funny right? Yeah no.

So anyhoosleydoosley (interesting?), music to me is a very intra cit piece of awesome. ALSO on the subject of music, what do you think of classical music/Jazz/rap/country/all-those-very-odd-kinds-of-music? Me being a drummer, I find playing to Jazz is fun kinda, but there are rarely and words to sing along to. Very... FRUSTRATING. And Jazz focuses a lot on the music and variety of everything. I think that's why a lot of people like more rock now, because the pounding bass is very simple and easy to head bang to and stuff (head-banging isn't sexual?). Because people are getting stupider and stupider xD hehehehe joking.

Alternative and Indy rock don't really have a solid 2-and-4 bass very often though, which is cool. Lots of alternative actually has crazy odd drumming (which is the base of a song pretty much) that's hard to follow... But it's still easy to dance to. Which is cool that music like that has evolved. That has LYRICS! Hehe. I guess lyrics is another thing about songs, because people love singing to music, not making really weird voices with your mouth trying to make the sound of a trumptet =P. It's another contributing factor I guess.

Anyway, you can put YOUR* personal opinion down in the comments! Because I love feedback.

Forever yours,

-Alex



*After all, where would I be without you?

No comments:

Post a Comment